SMS marketing creates conversations with customers on the device they spend a majority of their time on…
Discount codes, coupons, and deals work for about 10% of your existing customers. The other 90%? They want a relationship-driven conversation with your brand. This is why SMS is so powerful for modern ecommerce brands. They are able to start conversations that result in a deeper emotional connection with their customer or a sale of their product – in most cases SMS does both.
SMS allows you to connect and conversate with your customers where they’re already spending 90% of their time…
Humans are spending less time shopping from a desktop or laptop. Instead, they’re shopping from their phones. This is why SMS as a conversation starter and relationship-builder generates revenue for your brand.
When you approach SMS as relationship-first channel, you’re able to:
- Engage and connect with your ideal customers without annoying them.
- Send hyper-relevant text messages to meet the customers exactly where they are in their buying journey.
- Alert and notify your customers the moment you have something that will improve their lives… on near autopilot.
- Test rapidly and iterate effectively with every single SMS to consistently grow revenue.
Here’s how we approach SMS marketing for your brand…
- We take a look at your existing SMS efforts and create a strategy that helps achieve your business goals.
- We segment your list, set up automations, and send out routine campaigns to keep your customers engaged, shopping, and buying.
- We collaborate with your email strategy so we can maximize your ROI and create a unique brand experience across both channels.
- We identify and measure KPIs so we can consistently evolve and grow revenue.
- We take a conversational approach to SMS marketing so your customers build a relationship with your brand and trust you with their hard-earned cash.
- We test and optimize to grow revenue, increase ROI, and maximize margins.
As more of your customers choose SMS as their preferred mode of communication with your brand, you gain exponential revenue potential through SMS. Customers want convenience. Shopping on their phone is the most convenient channel to shop on to-date. Start conversations. Stay connected to your customers. Sell more products exactly when your customers are ready to buy them.
Relationship-focused marketing creates a consistent, unique brand experience for your customers across all channels.
Who we work with on SMS marketing:
- You’re actively growing your SMS list.
- You’re spending at least $5,000 on front-end paid ads.
- You’re selling products we’d gladly give to our loved ones.
- You want SMS to start conversations and generate sales without being sleazy.
- You’re ready to add SMS to your marketing stack.
- You’re not a “helicopter client”.