Email marketing is about customer retention,
not hype launches…
Yes, launches work, but they burn out your list quickly. Instead, we focus on retaining customers long-term and increasing their lifetime value to your brand. This means your email list is your biggest opportunity to create recurring cash flow for your brand if you focus on relationship-building.
Email guides your existing customers from “window shopping” to “completed purchase” without you lifting a finger…
From automated email flows to ongoing email campaigns, your email marketing system ought to help your existing customers buy over and over again without feeling “sold” or “cheated” out of their cash.
When you approach email as a relationship-deepening process, your brand can:
- Create more loyal customers who stick around long-term and buy over and over again.
- Increase Average Order Value (AOV) to help cover your ad spend.
- Accelerate customer spending to achieve lifetime value in less time.
- Grow customer lifetime value on near autopilot.
- Generate more than 20% of your total revenue from email, which can fund more marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Become the “from name” your customers LOVE to open, read, and buy from.
Here’s how we approach email marketing for your brand…
- We analyze your business and create a unique email strategy to achieve your revenue goals.
- We build and optimize your automated email marketing system so you can guide existing customers from “window shopping” to “completed purchase” on near autopilot.
- We plan and send email campaigns at least once per week to keep your customers engaged and focused on your brand.
- We test and optimize your entire email marketing system month-over-month to convert existing customers into loyal buyers
- We welcome new customers into your brand with unique, custom messaging to create an emotional connection and build trust.
As you create new buyers for your brand, email is there to convert them into loyal customers. We take a relationship-first approach in all the email automation, subject lines, copy, and more – all so you can generate consistent revenue growth and be the brand your customers LOVE to buy from, brag about, and advocate for.
Relationship-focused marketing creates a consistent, unique brand experience for your customers across all channels.
Email Marketing Services
Here’s how we help brands with email projects and recurring work:
I’ll record a 10-minute video and audit your existing email marketing system. In the video, I’ll point out revenue opportunities I see you missing with email. Once you view the video, you can take the info to your team or hire us.
Strategy & Consulting
If you need a revamped email strategy or consulting on your existing approach, I’ll spend 45 minutes with you on a recorded call. On that call, we’ll go over what you’re doing now, what opportunities you’re missing, and what actions will scoop up more revenue.
Automations & Flows
There are seven (7) core automated email flows every single ecommerce brand needs. I’ll outline, create, and build you an email flow (or flows) so you can scoop up email revenue on autopilot.
Campaign & Broadcasts
Do you want to send weekly emails to your list, but you’re not sure what to send or when? I’ll help you plan the next 30 – 90 days of campaigns, create the emails for you, and schedule them out in your email software.
Tests and Optimizations
Choose one (or multiple) flows and I’ll create filters, emails, and more to test against your existing system. This offer works best for brands who want to get more out of their email system but aren’t sure what to test or optimize.
UGC Email Strategy
Your customers want social proof that your brand and products are legit. I help you put together a User-Generated-Content strategy for email so you can have your existing customers sell to your brand and products for you.
Who we work with on email marketing:
- You’re actively growing your email list.
- You’re spending at least $10,000 on front-end paid ads.
- You’re selling products we’d gladly give to our loved ones.
- You’re open to using, testing, and optimizing with plain-text emails.
- You’re ready to hand off email to a pro.
- You’re not a “helicopter client”.